Friday, January 26, 2007

Cousins





This post is especially for Victoria! I got to photograph V and her sister and 3 cousins last week and keep promising I will get some pictures up for her to see. I am behind in editing proofs, but Victoria yours will be on soon. We had so much fun in the studio with these 5 - we did the famous jumping pictures and you can see their favorite jumps(or handstands, cartwheels) above.
We are almost finished with Valentine's sessions but still have a few available. Please call if you are interested. 658-9346
I almost forgot.. Happy Birthday, Elizabeth!(pictured above w/ the party hat)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What neat pictures. I love the one of all the cousins on their bellies! It is a beautiful portrait! And the jumping/flipping pictures is really neat! Great Job Libby. Love them all!

Angela said...

Your photos are wonderful! I love the photo of the kids jumping. Very creative and they look like they had a blast!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.