Friday, February 23, 2007

Launch of new website special...



Welcome to my new website and blog. I hope that you enjoy the new updated website. It has been "in the works" for a while and is loaded with more information for you as you are looking for a photographer or as you are preparing your your upcoming appointment.

I would love to hear your comments on how you liked it, you can click on comments below and leave me a message.

There are a few new features on the website and one is the calendar which shows my availability for appointments. I have February through April posted right now and will add a new month at the end of each month. Sessions are filling up fast, so please call to check on availability.

Enjoy and hope to see you soon!

**Launch of my new website special- Waive of sitting fee if new appointment is made ($75 value) valid Saturday, February 24 - Saturday, March 3.

~Libby

P.S. - Congratulations to Brady & Jacquie as you get married Saturday.

See you at the church!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Libby, I just wanted to tell you how beautiful your new website is!!! I love it! You are such an amazing photographer.
Hope you have a wonderful day ! Lindsey

Anonymous said...

I love your new website and your pictures are fantabulous! It is so pleasant to listen to the music while exploring your site. People will be lined up waiting to get on your calendar!!!!

Anonymous said...

Libby,
I am in love with your new website. It is so amazing! I think everything about it is so wonderful! Your photography amazes me! Great Job.
Nicole

Anonymous said...

WOW! Great website...I just love it...Connor loved it too - he got so excited to see all the gorgeous babies! of course he recognized lots of other faces too! You are the best!

Anonymous said...

What a fun, creative website, Libby!!! It is informative and very professional. The pictures are gorgeous. I enjoy looking at how you capture each moment. Incredible job!
Kelli

Mari said...

Libby, LOVE your new website!! Your work is BEAUTIFUL, I only wished I lived closer as I would be honored for you to photgraph Chloe.

You're truly an inspiration to me.

Mari

Anonymous said...

The pictures of Sage modeling, and the others are so cute! This is my fav site on the web! I luv u Libby! You do such amazing works! I will miss you when we move to Pensacola!
Luv u bunches,
Madi (and Peyti too!)

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.