Thursday, March 22, 2007

Sage & In Bloom Boutique












I have had many asking me why I don't post many photos of my own children.. so I thought I would post some recent ones of Sage. We did a shoot for In Bloom Boutique today - they are located in California and Sage is doing some modeling for them. She had a blast just being herself in the studio. She thinks all mommies have studios and doing photo shoots is just what little girls do! Please don't tell her any differently :) She is turning 5 in just a few days and as I look into her eyes, I see the eyes of a child and not my little baby anymore. It is bittersweet.. missing those baby days and looking forward to her childhood. She is now telling everyone that she wants to be a photographer when she grows up and mimics everything (good & bad) that I do. The most cherished times of my day are when I see her dancing in her dress up dresses, having tea with her dolls, and singing her favorite song at the top of her lungs.. just normal girly things! See why I don't post photographs of my children much.. I can't do it without writing alot! However, now that I have written and posted about her, I have 3 boys that are each going to want their space on here.. so be looking for that to come.


Melinda, the owner of In Bloom Boutique wanted me to offer free shipping to anyone that orders form her boutique if they mention that they saw it here on my blog. She is great to work with and you won't be disappointed with your shopping experience- so go shop!

-Libby

**Give-a-way - First person to call Friday gets their sitting fee waived!
Hurry it will go fast!
658-9346
Yes, it is gone! Diane S. called right away-can't wait to meet you & your little guy, Jordan!



8 comments:

Melinda Bunker said...

Sage ( and Libby ) did a fabulous job for me with these outfits...I mean, look at how adorable this kid is!? I LOVE her! Thanks again Libby and Sweet Sage!
YES, FREE SHIPPING TO ANYONE THAT BUYS FROM MY BOUTIQUE...JUST MENTION LIBBY SENT YOU! THX.

Melinda
In Bloom Boutique, LLC
http://www.inbloomboutique.com

Anonymous said...

these pics of Sage are adorable!!! She is soooooooo cute!!!! love you lots!!!


ally b

Mari said...

Sage, YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!

Heather said...

Gorgeous photos & a beautiful little girl! :o)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet angel. We love you guys!

Mary said...

Love the outfits from In Bloom Boutique. Your pictures are just gorgeous! WOW

Steph said...

Sage looks like she's having so much fun! Too cute and great job on modeling!

Anonymous said...

How beautiful you are, Sage! Happy Birthday - FIVE years old today! Love you bunches!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.