Friday, November 10, 2006

Eyes, Eyes, & More Gorgeous Eyes






These children are blessed beyond belief with the most amazing eyes. Not only are they beautiful on the outside, but they were the most fun to photograph. "C", "C" and "C" captured my attention with their dancing, stories, and their charm. Little girl "C" danced until her heart content in her tutu and her big brother told me story after story about his stuffed animal friends and he had the best time jumping for the camera. Little brother "C" was mesmerized by anything with wheels, so as long as he was sitting in one of my "wheeled props" he was quite happy. Thank you for the perfect shoot!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't just take pictures - it's art!!! What beautiful children.

Anonymous said...

I love your photographs they capture so much in one shot. You have consistently given me the memories that I will hold onto forever through photos. Thank you for your attention to detail, and your impeccable customer relationships. I will be back!

Anonymous said...

You defintely have such a way with children, these are the most beautiful pictures!!!!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure they aren't professional models? They are so beautiful.

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.