Monday, November 27, 2006

My children





All of the sudden it is the end of November and I realized I had not taken my children's photo for our Christmas card. So, over the Thanksgiving Holiday I got them in the studio with their winter hats and shot a few. I fell in love with the photo on my home page of all of them together and will have this LARGE over my fireplace, very soon. So, those of you who are still headed into the studio, you will see this again. I also did individuals of each of them for wall portraits in our home. I had to post them because I am partial to their sweet faces.
I am still squeezing in a few appointments. Please call today if you are still trying to decide on Christmas photos. These photos will be priceless and you will be so glad you got them done. Free to first caller to make NEW appointment.. 25 Custom cards w/ envelopes.($50 value) MICHELE C. IS THE HAPPY WINNER OF THESE CARDS! CONGRATULATIONS, MICHELE. -LB
828-658-9346

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am also in love with the shot of all the kids. It sure is fun when your mom can take such awesome photos. I can't wait to see that over the fireplace, what a perfect picture for that. You are a phenomenal talent.

Anonymous said...

Love those hats!!! Love those kids!!!!

Anonymous said...

These pictures of the boys and Sage are sooo cute. You are so awesome. I am leavin you bunches of comments!!! I luv ya!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Libby, I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed being in your home and studio when you did the photos of my precious grandchildren. It was so good to see you and your family again. My how the time does fly by. Most of all you were so wonderful with the children and the pictures are awesome. I will be sending you an order just as soon as I can make up my mind. You have struck a gold mine and I'm sure the Lord will bless you and your work. I love you all.
Becky H.

Anonymous said...

Your children are amazing!!! Sage is so cute!!! Love you lots!! Your awesome!!!!


allybelle

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.