Friday, December 01, 2006

La Folie Knits & 2 brothers


Sage (my daughter) is pictured above in a La Folie Knit Giggle hat and
I cannot say enough good things about
La Folie Knits. They make the most amazing and unique hats that you will ever see. Their quality is superb and their hats are a favorite prop here for me. If you would like to see your children in photos with a La Folie product, please call today and set up an appointment. You will not be disappointed.
FREE to next caller to call and make a new appointment
( I cannot believe I am doing this, but it is how much I love them)
a Brand New La Folie Knit hat for your little one.
ANNE S. WON THIS BRIGHT & EARLY SATURDAY! Can't wait to see
little "S" in his La Folie Knit Hat!
828-658-9346



A couple shots from my most recent photo shoot. These two brothers "A" & "A" were full of life and we got alot of priceless captures. I had to put two on that were fun shots that "caught" their mood. I think they will bring a smile to your face like they do to mine everytime I look at them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That last picture is the best picture yet. I love it. Keep em coming!!!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are sooooo cute. You are the best. I love you bunches!!!

Anonymous said...

i love the pics of sage they are adorable!!! love you!!

ally b
(alex dykes)

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.