Monday, April 09, 2007

Little Diva


Just look at this little diva! This is Hannah and she is just beautiful and has the greatest personality. We had fun in her shoot, she tried every pose she could think of & looked adorable in all of them.


Here are a few family shots, too! Sullivan (13) left on Easter for his first Missions trip to Gulfport, Mississippi & we already miss him. I got him in the studio for a quick picture with me before he left.. so I could think of him while he is gone! Sawyer (11) took this picture.. great job, Sawyer!



We got to travel to Georgia last week and mixed business with pleasure! Sage got to swim in the hotel pool and boy! does she ever love to swim. We can't wait for warmer weather here!

The JUNE calendar is now open! 658-9346

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, I LOVE the picture or you and Sullivan, I am NOT kidding, I thought it was you and Pastor Tim at first glance!!!! He is soooooo grown up now, I cannot even believe it! What a sweetheart! Go Sawyer on that great pic! And great job with the others Libby, I love them!

Mary said...

Love the blanket shots! Love the pool shots. Love the self portrait with your son! Just love them all!!!! So much color, they are totally fabulous!

carrie-EMAPhotography said...

Your color is sooo amazing girl!

Anonymous said...

Sawyer did a great job with the picture of Sullivan and Libby! The "Little Diva" looks soo cute out by the pool!! I love the pics!! Love, P. Bianca

Anonymous said...

I know that this comment is suposed to be on Sage's pool pics, but I couldn't find that blog entry! So... I will just comment on all of them! The ones of Hannah are very cute, and the ones of you and Sullivan are too, Sawyer did great job! And the ones of Sage... ADORABLE... I hope I spelled that right! Tell her that I love her!
Love ya bunches!
-Madi

Anonymous said...

Wow Libby,The pictures of Hannah are great.You always do a wonderful job.Thankyou for taking the pictures for us.The pictures of You,Sullivian,And Sage are sweet.Amy

Mari said...

OH Libby!! Your colors just amaze me! LOVE your portrait with your son. What a GORGOUES family you have. And little Sage, goodness sake, what a BEAUTY! LOVE your blanket ones! VERY VIBRANT!

Anonymous said...

No doubt about it!!!! You are just getting better and better. Keep it up!!!!

Anonymous said...

cute cute thats all i have to say about the pics!!! lol!! love you much

allyb

Melinda Bunker said...

Hi Libby,
You know I love your photography- all the pictures are just so beautiful...great style girl!
Hugs,
Melinda

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.