Sunday, April 29, 2007

Snakes & Lizards & a Brand New Baby



Here are some recent shot I promised my boys I would post from our trip to Florida - they were on a lizard, snake, & salamander hunt. We are going to print these big for their bedroom walls... I would hate to to go to sleep thinking of snakes & lizards, but they think it is the coolest thing ever!

Now to something SWEET - look at this angel! She is baby "H" and only 8 days old. She went through her first photo shoot with no problems and slept just when we wanted her to! I had a great time getting caught up with her mom and look forward to watching "H" grow up!

-Libby

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the baby pictures of her with angel wings. She's so cute. The pitures of the boys are really neat. Can't believe they were holding snakes and things.
-Whitney

Heather said...

Libby, as amazing as those reptile shots are...EWWW! LOL The baby shots are just beautiful as well - what a cutie! :o)

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...Libby, the newborn "H" is so sweet! I love the shots that you got! I bet there are bunch of other amazing pictures of her! She is just beautiful and so it your work! And as always I love seeing the kids, the snake pics are a little creepy but amazing photographs and great color!!! Love them all!

Anonymous said...

We think the snake and lizard pictures are perfect. I don't want to know what gram thought of those things in her yard.

Anonymous said...

I love that you caught one of the passions of our boys... Reptiles. These are going to be great blown up and giant on their bedroom walls for the summer. Libby, keep following "your" passion, you are great at it. I love you, Tim Brady

Whitney said...

you amaze me, libby brady! (:

Anonymous said...

vey cut baby but the snakes scare me!!i love you sweetie!!haha!!


allyb

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.