Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I just love this angel!






Hannah is just the sweetest baby and I just LOVE her! She has been here quite a few times and is really a pro when it comes to getting her picture taken. I cannot believe how she can already talk in full sentences and how well behaved she is. She will be 2 in July... Happy Birthday, Hannah!!
Our summer has been very busy already and looks like it is going to be even busier in the weeks to come, but we are enjoying the nice weather and the breezy summer nights! Summer nights are MY favorites, especially right now while all the fireflies are everywhere. Hope everyone is taking time to enjoy their summers!
~Libby

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are my all-time favorite!!!!

Anonymous said...

Libby these are really cute,and your a really good photographer.And see I said I would come leave a comment! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so cute. You are the best. I love ya bunches!!!
Caitlin

Autumnn said...

Hey Libby i love all the pictures you do!! You are so good!!You are so AMAZING!!! You will have to come and do pictures of me again real soon!! I love you so much!
<3 tons Autumnn

Anonymous said...

Awww, I love the picturs Libby...what a beautiufl little girl & What GREAT photography!!! As always they are gorgeous masterpieces! Love ya, Nicole!

Anonymous said...

Hey Libby! It was great to walk into your house and have a handsome man meet me with open arms. Of course, I am talking about Grant (4 years old). He is such a cutie!
Love ya,
Konda

Summer said...

Libby, the pictures turned out soooo beautiful!!!! Thank you so much, you are an incredible photographer and a wonderful friend!!! I love you, Libby!!!!

Heather said...

Gorgeous photos as always Libby - you're just awesome! :o)

LH Photography said...

OMG Libby!!!!! She is a doll. Beautiful photos!!!

Lori

LH Photography said...

Libby.... just beautiful!!!!!

Mari said...

Oh Libby, you've done it again! Those pictures are gorgeous. Just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Libby your pictures are great! You are a great photographer!

Mary said...

She looks so cute with those wings on! Awesome!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.