Thursday, June 28, 2007

Summer Silhouettes


Just a quick family entry... Sawyer & Sutton have been practicing their archery every spare minute this summer. Tonight they were shooting off of the back deck and I had to run to grab the camera to catch their silhouettes as they shot their bow & arrows. Of course, I am prejudiced but I just LOVED how they turned out and these images are already priceless to me! I hope everyone is taking time to enjoy their summers with their families and that everyone is making some priceless memories like our family has been doing these last few weeks. Life is precious. Take time to squeeze your kids when you can, it seems like they grow way too fast!

~Libby

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Libby - love these pics - what great shots...love, Vicki

Anonymous said...

Libby, they are so amazing...great job with these. I love how blue to background is and I love everything about the pictures!

Mari said...

WOW Libby!! Those are FANTASTIC!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, these make me want to make another appointment, but this time for my 3 boys. These are sooo cool. My kids loved them! They now are asking for new bow & arrows. Great memory! Great pictures!
Kelli

Loaf 4 :) said...

hey libby thanx for looking at my blog!!! these pics rock!! they are awesome!! i love you!!

ally b

Mary said...

That looks like something Jack would love to do. Great pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

These are AWESOME pictures!! Of course, I love the "subjects" with all my heart!

Steph said...

Gorgeous silhouettes!
Steph

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.