Monday, August 20, 2007

Cute little girls!






I am so behind on posting sneak previews.. I am so sorry for those that I have missed. I had some really fun sessions Saturday and today with 2 different families with girls! Peighton & Drew (first picture shown above) came Saturday and we got some really sweet sister shots and their mom dressed them beautifully. I am on a hunt for the dresses they are wearing for Sage. Chris & Sarah - you have a gorgeous family and well behaved little girls - it was great to meet you all! I can't wait to do your Christmas portraits.

Next came little *Louci* this morning and she was an angel for sure! Look at those blue eyes - my only complaint was that they had to leave.. I am pretty sure I could have just snapped shots of her all day long. Carrie.. it was a pleasure meeting you and your sweet angel. I know you will LOVE your gallery when it is ready.

Be thinking about Christmas sessions coming up soon! They will start up the first of October and I will be posting soon the custom cards that I will be offering this year.. so check back **I am pretty sure I will be posting a give-a-way sometime next week when I give details for the Christmas sessions!**

~Libby

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous Libby! Love that chair!

Carrie
emaphotography

Jaime said...

they're adorable Libby!! great photos!

ditto on the chair!

Mary said...

Darling!!!!! I used to put Lauren's hair up in piggies like that when she was little! Goregous shots Libby!!!

Loaf 4 :) said...

these are so cute i love them!!!
we really need to get together sometime!! comment me or call me!! love you so much!! you are a great photographer!!

alex

Anonymous said...

awww! These are just adorable. I love the closer up one of her face and the piggies! Very very sweet! Great job as always...and finally I have posted maternity pictures, so check them out! Love ya!

LH Photography said...

Libby... as always such great shots. Oh... and I LOVE the chair :)

Lori

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.