Tuesday, September 18, 2007

On a mission to take more pictures!







Life has been all but calm around here and each day is passing before I know it! I apologize for not posting as much.. I have got to do better. Sometimes it just seems like there are not enough minutes in the day. We have finally gotten into the school routine and are all still getting adjusted to a job transition for Tim. We love his new job and our church Biltmore Baptist ( www.biltmorebaptist.org ). They have been so kind and welcoming and we love the people there! So good!

I was taking an order from a client yesterday and she was having a hard time narrowing down her order and she made the statement, "You must take pictures of your kids all day long, don't you?" *gulp* I had a HUGE sadness come over me thinking about how slack I am on getting my own children's pictures. So ( on a mission to do better) as soon as Sage got home from school I threw her a pettiskirt and I grabbed the camera and a chair and we headed out back for a shoot! It was so much fun and I am now feeling better about myself! *smile* Now, I need to get each of the boys done, which will be more of a challenge. Keep checking back to see if I follow through on my mission. Until then, here are a few from our shoot yesterday - isn't she growing up??

~Libby

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that girl. Yes she is growing up and these pictures are FAB!!! Miss you guys!

Whitney said...

these just make me smile! ( :

Anonymous said...

That's my little "Sagerina"! I had so much fun with you last week. You are so precious!

Becca said...

Oh Libby! She is just gorgeous!!! I share your pain in the photo of your kids thing! It's "the cobbler's kids have no shoes" syndrome! Good for you for following through on getting your first of four done....now set a date for the other three!
Love ya!!!
Becca

My Funky Camera said...

SOOOOOOO cute!!! Love the pictures and the place...just perfect!!!
Gabi

Anonymous said...

Libby, I love these pics and yes, they just grow too fast!! Hope to see and talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! Very creative photography. Love her spunky personality, the chair, and the scenery. You have an eye for the unusual.
Kelli

Anonymous said...

So BEAUTIFUL!!! She is gorgeous Love you guys!!!
Caitlin*

Melissa said...

Love these shots!! Great location!

Dawn said...

Sage is a beauty! Can't wait to see the boys too!

Melinda Bunker said...

I just adore Miss Sage!
XOXO,
Melinda

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.