Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Spooktacular sessions!!





The spooktacular mini sessions have come and gone and they were wonderful! These were our first mini sessions and we will definitely be doing them again. There is nothing cuter than little ones in their costumes- I am pretty sure some of them truly believed that they became whatever costume they wore. Thank you to everyone who came and participated - it was a great success!
I had to throw in a couple of shots from one of the sessions. This little 3 year old is Bobbi and she was unbelievable! She just turned 3 and I KNOW that she is way smarter than me! She chose Minnie Mouse as her costume and is the cutest Minnie Mouse I have ever seen.. what do you think? She loved the camera so much that she asked to take a picture of her mom (last photo shown). She looked through the little viewer and snapped the button and the results are above.. not too bad! Of course, her mom is beautiful! Bobbi, do you want to come work for me? :)

Keep an eye on my website, it will be changing to Christmas in the next few days! If you are considering Christmas/Holiday portraits, don't hesitate to call and get your name in the books.. it is filling up VERY QUICKLY and I will only be shooting Christmas until November 14.

~Libby

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute!! And I think Bobbi is your next assistant!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little Minnie! I love your new web page design. It really gets me in the Christmas spirit. I am ready to decorate!!! The music is beautiful.
cd

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.