Monday, October 15, 2007

Some Recent Cuties..









Look at these cute little kids! I know I have the cutest clients ever and the greatest parents! I have really enjoyed getting to know so many new clients lately and look forward to watching the little ones grow!

As you have probably already noticed, the website is dressed up for the quickly approaching Holiday Season. There is a link on the site that has all the Christmas Cards that I am offering this year. They are gorgeous designs - they will be 5x7 size with a matching back that you can personalize the way you would like. November 15 will be the last day I will shoot sessions for Christmas cards so if you are thinking of Christmas portraits, please call and get your name in the books - my days are filling quickly.

658-9346
Info@LibbyBradyPhotography.com

CONTEST:
FREE TO NEXT PERSON TO CALL or EMAIL AND SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
*SET OF 25 CUSTOM CHRISTMAS CARDS*
(must be a new appointment)
AMEE B. wasted no time and called and claimed her cards.. can't wait to see you & Sierra!

~Libby

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so talented Libby and you make me so proud to be your sister. Keep on snapping those photos!!

Anonymous said...

What cute children in these new pictures! I love the bench and the Christmas wreath! That little "Santa" girl has absolutely gorgeous eyes!
Mom

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.