Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It's almost here!!

















Wheeeeeeew! I have finally finished my last session of the year and it has been a whirlwind this season! I must say that I do have the best clients & they spoil me so much! One of my clients walked in with a Large Cherry Coke (my all time favorite) from Sonic this week and I about cried. (It's the little things that matter, right?) Needless to say, it was a wonderful session. Thank you to everyone for the gifts - it means so much to me.
One dad even brought in a special gift for Sage - wow! amazing! She treasures that gift like it is a precious jewel!

I tried to pull a few pictures to share of some of the sessions.. I wish I could show them all but I am taking some time off so I have got to get back to my family & back to making some wonderful memories.
Take time to hug those who are special to you and slow down and enjoy eachother during this
beautiful Christmas Holiday!

Don't forget to leave me some Christmas Cheer below!

~Libby

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Libby,
We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of the pictures! They look so great! We miss seeing you all of the time! Tell Sage that we love her!
Love,
Madi, Peyton, & Andrea

Anonymous said...

Hey Libby, All the pics are great. Especially love the sister duo. I will miss seeing your weekly blogs for a while, but you deserve the special time with your beautiful family. Thanks for all you do! God Bless and Merry Christmas, Dina

Mari said...

Merry Christmas to the Brady family. I am so blessed we have become friends this year Libby. I hope to meet you one day. I pray you and your family are continuously blessed this coming year. God bless you Libby!

Hugs

Mari

Anonymous said...

The new site looks great. I love the updating you are doing. I've sent some potential clients your way lately. Hope you have an awesome 2008, and enjoy some down time!

Laurie said...

Libby your pictures are just amazing! I am hoping to take along visit to NC to visit my sister this summer. Coming to see you and having you take pictures of my precious Chapina will be a priority! We shall see. Hope you and your family have a wonderful 2008.

Anonymous said...

Your new layout is beautiful! I am sure 2008 will find you deluged with clients! You are definitely a gifted photographer and it is obvious that your young clients are having fun during their sessions.

Mary said...

WOW, these are lovely!!!!!!!

Toni said...

I swear Libby, looking at your work, makes me want to start shooting portraits again regularly! I love it!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.