Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Last day to enter contest.. ends TODAY!

~click on image above to see full size~

Need cards for your children for Valentine's Day? This is a great way to get your cards this year, they will be custom made for each child & printed on the front & back- complete with envelopes. We will be serving "Valentine's Goodies" during your session with a special
Valentine's Goody Bag for each child to take home. If you came for the Halloween sessions, you know how much fun it will be!
Each session will last less than 30 minutes and you will have 5-10 images in your private gallery to view and choose from.
Limited sessions available for Valentine's Day, so don't hesitate to call or email and
Reserve your spot!
828-6580-9346
info@libbybradyphotography.com





Keep the comments coming... don't miss out on these amazing prizes!

Just interrupting the contest to share a few of Sage in her Daddy/Daughter dress and showing off a new backdrop. I know she is my daughter and I am prejudice, but this girl just melts my heart and I don't want this "princess" stage to go by, so I am trying my best to savor every moment. Ok, back to the contest...

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Holiday Season & your new year is starting off on the right foot. Our family had the greatest Christmas together and our time off just flew by. We got our first real snow of the season New Year's Day and that was alot of fun for the kids to get some energy out right before returning to school. We are now getting back into our normal routine and it feels good to be more organized.

I am going to be posting information for our Valentine's sessions that will be running
February 4 & 5.
Until then.. here are some give-a-ways!
To enter the contest.. all you have to do is leave me a comment below & tell me someone you love & why you love them so much! Don't forget to let each of your children enter, too!

I will once again do a RANDOM drawing for the adults and then one for the children. The contest will run until
January 24 at 8pm.

The winner of the children's drawing will be a BUILD-A-BEAR gift certificate for $25.
What child doesn't love to Build-A-Bear??


The other winner will receive from Williams-Sonoma the following items:
Featured on Oprah's "Favorite Things" Sprinkles cupcake mix - so yummy!

Silicon Heart Cupcake molds

and the coolest thing of all... Valentine's Day Embosser that will be personalized for you and this is so fun to make vellum tags to include with your yummy treats you make for your friends!
Keep checking back for new session information- coming very soon!

~Libby

30 comments:

Whitney said...

I LOVE my breakfast club friends! What an amazing blessing it is to have Godly women in my life who I can laugh with, cry with, pray with, eat with...( : Happy Valentines Dat to my BC!

<3, Whitney

Anonymous said...

I love my husband and the father of my fantastic children! He is the most patient, kind and self sacrificing person in the world! He is always more concerned with the needs and wants of his family than he is for himself. He never asks for anything, but always reaches out to others. God has truly blessed.
Carol

Anonymous said...

I love you and I love Jesus and I love my husband, and I love my children, and my parents and my brothers. I love Sullivan, Sawyer, Sutton and Sage!

Anonymous said...

I love my wonderful husband! He is my best friend! I love my family! And I love my All-Clad crockpot that I won on the last contest! It is beautiful! Thanks Libby!

Anonymous said...

I love my hubby and kids for making me have the best family ever! I love my buddy, Debbie for always making me laugh when I need to the most! ~ Beverly

Summer said...

I love my husband, who is such a hard worker and great husband and wonderful father. I love my daughter, who finds something hilarious to do every day, and comes up with things that I don't remember teaching her and have no idea where they came from. I also love cooking. lol. :) Speaking of that, I think a certain family needs an apple pie and quite possibly some homemade egg rolls. What do you think?

Anonymous said...

i love libby brady for always being there for me and loving me even if were not together!! love you libby!!


allyb

Anonymous said...

I love my family more then anything. They are always there for me.
Caitlin T.

Anonymous said...

I love my life that God has given me. Wonderful family and friends. I am very blessed.
Konda

Anonymous said...

I love my wonderful husband who makes me laugh more than anyone! I am more in love with him everyday. I am working really hard to be the best wife I can be! I know 2008 is going to be great! I am very blessed!

Stephanie

Anonymous said...

I love my Mommy & Daddy, Bubba, Sissy, Carly, Grandmommie & Granddaddy, and our 3 puppies. And I also love my toys and my house, and a lot more!

~ Sophie P. age 7

Anonymous said...

I love my God and Savior Jesus Christ, I love my church family,I love my husband and my children, I love my mom and dad, and I love my family of in-laws...without whom I would never have experienced sister-hood. I love my nieces and nephews and the many friends in my life!
Vicki

Anonymous said...

i love the new background and sage is beautiful...i know you're a proud mommy...hey i got a Canon XTi today i'm so excited....wahoo

holly smith

Anonymous said...

I LOVE my sweet kiddies.... They are always (I mean always) making me laugh and they are always asking some of the funniest questions (example: not long ago Selah very seriously asked me "Are you gonna get any bigger?" I guess she was trying to figure out why her mom is her size --haha! Then she (again very seriosly) said "now is Uncle George like your Aunt?" Seth I were rollin'!! They make my life so bright and from the minute I gave birth, I began to just barely understand the unconditional love that my Heavenly Father has for me!!!

Tabitha Scott

Anonymous said...

I Love my Husband and son, Matt. We are spending more time together and its been a blessing to just enjoy family! May 2008 be a year of lovin, laughin, and livin!!

i love you Libby!

Keitha

Unknown said...

Libby,
Hey...I am never on the internet anymore but I am getting it in February. I just had to write a quick hello and let you know that I check your blog as often as I can and LOVE IT! I am not able to update as often as I would like but I do when I can! Well, I see everyone is writing who or what they love...I could go on forever, but I haven't been able to tell you in a while, that I love you, for who you are, and for what you have done in my life, thank you for leading me to Christ, and I love the Lord for everything he's done in my life, but you play a part in where I am today and I love you for that!!! Thank you! Well, I will email soon, and let you know when I get the internet back! Love ya! Nicole Pelkey

Libby Brady said...

These are great!! Thank you!

Nicole, that made me cry! I am so proud of you and miss everyone up in Maine!!

Anonymous said...

I love my daughter. Even at three years old, she already has more grace, compassion and thoughtfulness that most adults I know. I love my husband for standing by me through thick and thin and for loving me unconditionally. I love my parents for making me the strong parent I have turned into. I love my sister for her friendship and advice. I love my brother for his determination and survival instinct. I could go on and name another 20 pp and why they are so important to me. Thank you Libby for helping me capture my daughter in priceless photos. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE my mom so much that she is great!!

I LOVE my friends and family they are so great....

and I love my dad and he is great!

(These are Selah's Scott words exactly)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE my pictures that were taken by Libby.

From the mouth of Seth Scott
(he's a typical man - really deep)
haha

Becca said...

I love my husband! I particularly love him extra right now becaue I'm recovering from ankle surgery and he is not only taking care of the kids and the house by himself, but he's still managing to spoil me too!!
Happy Valentines Day!!
Becca
www.beccasfreshfruit.blogspot.com

Becca said...

Bren lovesher big sister Madison because, "She lets me sleep with her."

Love,
Bren

Anonymous said...

I love my family and thank God for them daily. They make me smile, laugh.... and cry at times, but I have been truly blessed beyond measure! Dina

Anonymous said...

I love my little poodles, Bonnie 7 Emmie so much! They have given me a lot of happiness. And, of course I love my family - they are the best!
Savannah P.

Anonymous said...

I love horses, my friends, and my family. A day of riding with a good friend and my family...that would be the best!
~ Scarlett P.

Anonymous said...

I love my Savior, first of all, but also the wonderful husband that He gave to me. He is a wonderful husband to me and father to our 6 little blessings! He completes me!

Jen (jenlov)

Anonymous said...

Dear Libby,
I must tell you that the picture you took of me on the swing when I was much younger
is my favorite. My mother put it in our new living room and many people brag about
it.
One of the people I love the most is my best friend Abby. We agree on almost
everything and love to talk for hours on the phone. She always makes me laugh. We
have been best friends since we were both four years old.
Love, Anna

Whitney said...

I love my family and the Bradys who we haven't seen in years and all us mainers miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

hey libby!! i miss yall a lot!! but i just wanted to say that the pics of sage are adorable!! she is growin up to be so GORGEOUS!! tell her i said i love her and hope to see her soon!! cant wait to see yall

ALLYB

Unknown said...

Hey, Aunt LIbby its hannah i just wanted to look at your website love hannah! bye

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.