Saturday, March 01, 2008

Fun filled Saturday!

Look at this 100 year old family heirloom that she is being Christened in!
Wow - it is breathtaking!




Today was a busy day and had a couple of fun sessions. Two brand new clients who I absolutely loved getting to know and look forward to watching their little ones grow.
It was wonderful to meet you all and you have beautiful children & grandchildren- how fun to be able to meet grandparents, too. I really put the grandparents to work today - a special, special thank you to Rick & Carla(Nana & Papa to the little boys) & Anne(grandmother to the little flower) - I could not have gotten the shots I did without you.

We also had the opportunity to shoot our models for our upcoming Limited Edition sessions - which are going to be spectacular!
Thank you to the moms who were so willing to bring their children and go through all the wardrobe changes! I can't wait to post the "Cobblestone Villa" sessions.. the models had so much fun with the new set and you can tell from their smiles.(coming soon)

~Libby


8 comments:

Mari said...

Gorgeous as always Libby. You inspire me!

Mary said...

I miss looking at your pictures. Stop in on the boards one of these days. We miss you. Hugs, Mary Stacker

Jake and Taryn said...

Your work is just gorgeous!! WOW!!

Whitney said...

That little girl is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Precious, precious, precious!!! There are no other words to describe!
Carol

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog through another Guatemalan AP blog I love....AMAZING PHOTOS! You do such beautiful work. Are you participating in Celebrate Adoption? I checked out your website and your children are beautiful! What a very blessed & talented mama you are!

Anonymous said...

Love these Libby!

Jaime said...

These are just breathtaking as usual Libby!!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.