Saturday, February 23, 2008

Models needed!!

UPDATE: THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR RESPONSES. I HAVE FILLED ALL SPOTS FOR MODELS! BOOKING FOR LIMITED EDITION "COBBLESTONE VILLA" SESSIONS WILL BE OPEN SOON!

I will be shooting a brand new set this next week in preparation for an upcoming Limited Edition session. I am in need of girls aged 3-10 and boys aged 3-7. I will need them to be available to come to the studio in the next few days (a designated time will be assigned) for a very quick session. Past clients & New clients are elligible and child must enjoy getting his/her photo taken. Models will be chosen on a first come, first serve basis and will be given a 5x7 or 2 in exchange for a model release. I will be using these for upcoming advertisement. Please email me at info@LibbyBradyPhotography.com and make sure you add this address to your address book, so you can get my reply. I will notify you by phone or email.

~Libby

1 comment:

Summer said...

Hannah will be 3 in July... lol. ;) I know you will get beautiful models. I hope you're doing well!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.