Thursday, April 03, 2008

A few highlights from the Limited Sessions









Can't post them all, but here are some highlights from the Cobblestone Villa sessions!

I got to spend some time with these little ones this week and we had so much fun. This set was a huge hit with the kids and I think the parents liked it just as much.
Seems like it enchanted the kids and they had no problem posing for me.
The girls all felt like Princesses & the boys just had fun checking the set out.
Thank you parents for bringing in your children- I can truly say that they are all charming and
I LOVED spending time with each and everyone one of you!

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below!

~Libby

6 comments:

Karla said...

Soooo cute Libby!! I knew they would turn out fantastic!!

Mary said...

The little princess is my favorite!!!! Darling!!!

Whitney said...

wow!The photos are awsome!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful set and adorable subjects! Your creativeness and artistic photography are outstanding. No wonder you are in such demand.
Carol

Summer said...

Libby, I can't even tell you how breathtaking these pictures are. Thank you so much for making Hannah feel like a beautiful princess - she has talked about it for days and has been so excited to see herself in those pictures!!! You are such a wonderful woman with incredible talent. We love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool set!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.