Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A tiny princess..









There is nothing like a fresh little newborn.. especially one that smiles(check out that smile in the first picture!)! What a princess Lauren is and such a fabulous family. With four big brothers, Lauren is loved beyond belief and she will be so protected by them. C.B., Jordan, John Nick, & Jake - you guys were all incredible and I just have to say that Jordan- you impressed me during "the accident" - all the other guys took off running while you stood there holding your sister! (Jordan was the one holding the football with Lauren on it.) I think Lauren will have a special place in her heart for you after that!
Thank you to the entire family (including you, Helen) for your patience- I thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait to watch little Lauren grow!

~Libby

16 comments:

Mary said...

What a beautiful baby!!! Lauren, love that name too ;)

Anonymous said...

Those have to be the most incredible baby pictures yet! That little smile - how did you do that? BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Anonymous said...

Libby these pictures are unbelievable! You alwasy amaze me with your creativity! Your awesome!Carrie

Anonymous said...

She looks just like Jon Nick! I can't believe she is so beautiful and finally here! The pictures are awesome! Thanks, Libby

Tara said...

These are AMAZING pictures! So happy that Carl and Michelle have a little girl now! :) You are the best, Libby. Thank you for sharing your incredible work.

Love ya!
Tara

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous pictures Libby! The first and last pictures are my favorite. Incredible props and beautiful family. The football picture is way too cool.
Love ya,
Kelli

Anonymous said...

I am amazed over and over again by you mother. these are incredible! i love you and your phinominal picture taking skills.

Mari said...

Oh that first one just makes my heart smile!! I LOVE it!!! What an angel.

Anonymous said...

I am overwhelmed at the creativity and purity of each of these pics. I believe that Libby has a gift from God. The sweetest images that I have ever seen...can't wait to see more!!!!

Anonymous said...

The cutest thing ever! I love these! Save some of these ideas for my future children! Love ya!

Ashley

Anonymous said...

Libby, WOW is all I can say. I am truly speechless and that NEVER happens!! These are beyond amazing!! What a gift you have. Almost makes me want to have one more!! HA!! Love, Dina

Karla said...

Libby, these truly are precious and I continue to be blown away by your talent!!

Jaime said...

What a beautiful baby!! and awesome photos to boot! your lighting is spot on as usual!

Laurie said...

Those are just amazing. I never get tired of seeing your photographs! I'm counting the days until it's my turn! :) 70 days but whose counting!

Laurie from Arkansas!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! These are amazing!

Julie Fraser Photography said...

What beautiful pictures!!!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.