Thursday, June 05, 2008

The freshness of a newborn...









I know, I know.. I have been so slack in posting new blogs, but I got to spend a few hours with this little newborn and knew while I was in the middle of this session that I would be blogging tonight about him.
He smelled sooo good and had the cutest little features. I can 't wait to watch him grow! He was such a little trooper and let me try out some new props, like the wrap in the bottom picture- I had gotten that wrap awhile ago and had it on loan to a photographer in NJ, so John Daniel was the perfect little one to try it out on. It was fun meeting and spending time with you - Daniel, Sarah & Linda.

I.will.post.more.often.

~Libby

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Libby,
What beaufiul pictures! Can't believe I will have a little newborn like him next January! The pictures area just gorgeous, he sure is sweet! Email me soon, I am anxious to hear from you! Love ya, Nicole Pelkey

Anonymous said...

These are precious. You did an unbelievable job, and I love the creativity. I hope this little boys grows up to be a cowboy!

Mary said...

He's the sweetest and your pictures are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Libby! the pictures you put of John Daniel on your blog are awsome! I can't wait to
see the rest of them. Thank you again for your time and patience our session was
great! I know we will be seeing a lot more of you soon!

Anonymous said...

Just one word describes it- precious! Great work, Libby.

Anonymous said...

That wrap is to die for! Where was that when I had a baby? Love it!

Karla said...

Just adorable...I especially love the little acorn hat, so precious!

Mari said...

What a precious baby!! Your work is AMAZING!!

Toni said...

Your children shots are awesome! Love that one with the hat over the baby's little bottom. So cute!

Anonymous said...

what a precious newborn baby!! and you did a wonderful job like usual!!
allyb

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.