Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Because I couldn't choose just one....

look at her jump!!





Isn't her mom gorgeous??

Bobbi came in for her modeling portfolio and brought along her mom & gramma to do a 3 generation shot. We got a GORGEOUS one of all 3 of them, but I am saving that for their private gallery. Bobbi is 3 and one of my all time favorites. She loves to change clothes, she does just what we tell her, making my job super easy. I just love her!!
She is full of personality, making it hard to pick just a couple to show on the blog.


The studio will be closed from June 21 through July 5.
We are taking a much needed break and heading out on vacation.
I will be back blogging on July 7-

~Libby

15 comments:

Angela said...

What a beautiful girl! Looks like she had a fun session. I LOVE that purple chair tool. :-)

Gilli504 said...

Libby you are truly blessed with a talent! We had so much fun! You have passed the test of my mom, she thinks you are awesome!! Everyone has chosen the last picture as a favorite. Thank you soooooooo much!

Mari said...

Oh Libby!! LOVE the brown petti one! WOW...and what a gorgeous little girl!

HHJ said...

Libby,
Enjoy your vacation!!
Holley

Tara said...

You're the greatest of the greatest of the greatest. I am honored to be your friend! :) I will miss you while you are away...have an AMAZING time! I'm jealous!!!

Love you,
Tara

Mary said...

Mom is gorgeous, but I'm really loving the brown pettiskirt shot! That one is perfection!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Girl! Beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Great work!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful little girl, and beautiful images!!!

Jaime said...

What a gorgeous little girl!! and beautiful shots too Libby!

M McCown said...

She is adorable! Love the jumping shot!

Laurie said...

She is just adorable. I LOVE that chocolate pettiskirt. I finally got one for Bella and I have pictures on my blog of her trying it on. Gotta work on the top! Can't wait to see you July 7th!

Christa said...

These are wonderful, Libby!! Just checking in and catching up on my favorite blogs...your images are amazing.

Fort Worth Baby Photographer said...

Personality Plus! She's such a cutie! Love the brown petti - nice work on all of these!

Anonymous said...

How cute is she!! I love the one with the blue dress and the cowboy boots...so adorable! i love you!

allyb

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.