Monday, July 07, 2008

All the way from Arkansas!!





Bella & her wonderful mom came all the way from Arkansas for her photo shoot!
Laurie- it was wonderful meeting you and Bella. I instantly fell in love with this little princess! She is more than full of personality and said the cutest little 3 yr. old phrases. Since she came from so far we had a HUGE photo shoot and I think she changed outfits 6 or 7 times without complaining- ok, so maybe we bribed her with Dora snacks!!
She found a special place in my heart as she is adopted from Guatemala just like our little Sage!
Laurie- thank you for bringing Bella~ I know you will be more than happy with all the shots we got- the camera loved her :-)

Be checking back soon for some underwater shots of my kids from vacation.
We bought underwater housing for the camera and got some unique
underwater images that you have to see!!

~Libby

14 comments:

Mari said...

OOOOOOOOOo....Libby!! SIMPLY GORGEOUS!! STUNNING!!

Laurie said...

Libby and Sage - We had a wonderful time yesterday at our photo shoot! I am so glad our girls got to spend some time together if only for a couple of hours. I loved hearing Sage compare her features with Bella and the fact they looked alike! So precious. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you taking time to let Bella warm up and all the Dora snacks! Your pictures are always amazing and you have captured the beauty and personality of my little Chapina!

Muchas Gracias! :)

Karla said...

Beautiful as always!!

Mary said...

She is beautiful and reminds me very much of Sage.

Fort Worth Baby Photographer said...

My goodness what a stunning little beauty!! Personality plus!!!!! Can't wait to see the underwater stuff!

Debbie said...

Wow Beautiful and how awesome that you could do this for them!!

God bless!
Debbie

JuJu - said...

Bella, Bella, Bella - stunning:)
She is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have some amazing talent to get those shots from a 3 year old;)

awesome work:)

Julia

Bellas Collage Photography said...

OMG she is so precious and the pictures AMAZING

Anonymous said...

Happy to see you back in action. I would drive that far for pictures like that!!! A beautiful girl, and beautiful pictures! Love the new outfits! Can't wait to schedule Paran. See you soon. Dina

Unknown said...

Hey Libby, Just a quick hello to tell you that I LOVE LOVE LOVE your work, and what a beautiful little girl! Keep up the amazing work! Love ya, Nicole

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!!! I can see a lot of sage in her also!! What a pretty girl and pretty pictures like always!!

allyb

Dena_Sorensen said...

Beautiful work! Those outfits are adorable.

Anonymous said...

Bella is SOOOOO beautiful!!!! Libby I found out we're only about an hour or so away from you. I think we're going to have to take a little drive through the mountains to have such beautiful pictures taken of our little guys!

Anonymous said...

So so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! What a beauty - Just like Sage! You did a tremendous job with this little darling!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.