Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Meet Little Aspen...







It was so great to meet you little Aspen & your awesome mom & dad! This little guy was soooo sweet and I couldn't just post 2 pictures for a sneak peek.. so I had to post 4. There are so many great ones from his first photo shoot! I can't wait for mom & dad to see his gallery.. he did awesome for a 6 week old! I predict that he walks early.. he is ready to explore this world, I can tell! :) Very alert & alot of fun, thank you mom & dad for bringing him in today!


Off to update the calendar on the website.. it is filling fast. If you are

thinking of booking in the next 3 months.. please call soon to get your spot reserved.

658-9346


-Libby

11 comments:

Whitney said...

He's soo cute. Your so good at taking pictures. I wish you were still in maine so you could do pictures of my baby when hes born like every 2 months. LOL

Anonymous said...

Wow...What a sweet baby, and a sweet family! Amazing photos and I think you are right, he looks so alert, and so much older than six weeks old. The Pictures are amazing as always!!! Great Job Libby!

Unknown said...

Look at my precious boy....aren't I the luckiest mom in the world!! We are so very blessed to have such a sweet and wonderful son. We hope and pray that the next 20 years bring us as much joy as these first 6 weeks have!!!! Thanks Libby!!!

Unknown said...

Look at my sweet boy.....isn't he so adorable! I must be one of the luckiest mothers in the world! We are truly blessed!!!

Mary said...

Those are soooooo sweet! WOW. Great job Lilbby!

Anonymous said...

He is so sweet! I just love those eyes. Great job, Libby! You do such wonderful work with little ones.

Mari said...

AMAZING as always Libby. Aspen is so HANDSOME!! Beautiful eyes!

Mari

Melinda Bunker said...

Oh Libby,
Love these new pictures as usual! Just Beautiful!
XOOX

Anonymous said...

these are ADORABLE!!!!


allyb

Anonymous said...

Boy thoses pictures take me back a few years...wonder pictures and wonderful parents with baby!!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures of our children and grandson are wonderful. We are so proud and blessed!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.