Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Let's Jump!







What a wonderful shoot today with two amazing children! So easy to work with and alot of fun, too! When they first got here they told me they reeeally wanted to do some jumping shots and that they had been practicing what jumping shot they would do - so had to include their jumping shots in their preview! These are 2 kids I cannot wait until they come back for more. Great job Will & Claire! I can't wait for you to see your entire gallery (tell your dad not to be too upset) :)

Here are a few from the second shoot today.. gorgeous family. Doesn't Jordan have the most gorgeous smile ever? Had a blast with you all... John, Jenny, & Jordan!


~Libby

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Libby! I love these pictures! I can't wait to see all of them. Will and Claire had so much fun and can't wait to come back again.

Anonymous said...

Wow, they are such beautiful children, and I love the shots that you got, they are all great!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing your new blog postings! I always wonder how they can get any better, but they always are! Love those jumping pictures! Will made a perfect X!! Also, the second family shots are gorgeous! Yes - beautiful smiles on all of them!

Mari said...

WOW!! LOVE the action ones!

Jaime said...

Libby, these are GORGEOUS!! I certainly wouldn't expect anything less!

Heather said...

Wow wow wow!! Amazing as always! :o)

Mary said...

These are totally awesome family shots!!!!!

Loaf 4 :) said...

hey libby!!!
i love these pictures!!! check out my blog!! i love you!! and i will see you when i get back from the beach. hopefully

ally

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.