Friday, July 06, 2007

Wedding Bells....



Caleb & Emily~
I just wanted to post these pictures we just snapped at your rehearsal - I thought they were so fun & captured your excitement! I can't believe that your wedding day is almost here! Congratulations to you both. I am so proud of both of you and can't wait for YOUR day tomorrow! It is such an honor that we can be a part of your wedding and how wonderful for Sage to be your flower girl.. it seems like yesterday, Emily, when you were my flower girl (and sooooo cute!)
I love you both & I hope that your wedding day is everything you ever dreamed of!
~Libby

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful silhouettes! They are more than keepsakes - they are art!

Steph said...

Gorgeous silhouettes!!
Steph

Loaf 4 :) said...

love these silhouettes!! and i love you 2!!

allyb

Anonymous said...

Love these soooo much. And the pictures you took at there wedding were beautiful. The whole thing was amazing. I love you!!!

Caitlin T.

Mary said...

Love that little heart silhouette shot!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.