Friday, September 28, 2007

And the winner is....




The winner of the drawing is the amazingly talented and famous photographer~

CARRIE S. - "Looks great, girl! I need you to do my ad's" 9/27/07 6:24pm

My husband drew the name for me to make it more than fair.

Thank you to everyone for the comments and keep checking back, I will be starting a new contest within the
next week as well as posting Christmas cards on my site!
Don't forget to book your Mini Session - I do have some spots left open! (information below)

~Libby

1 comment:

Tara said...

Libby, your site is so great. I am amazed by your talent in capturing children! Wow! Beautiful!! I am SO happy that you are part of our lives now at Biltmore. You are both incredible people!!

Tara

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.