Sunday, September 23, 2007

Mini Sessions



Don't you just love to see your children in their costumes and want to have that captured in a picture? Why not let me take care of that for you? Call or email me at info@LibbyBradyPhotography and schedule your child's Spooktacular mini- session. It will only be offered for 2 days and will fill quickly.
These will be very quick fun sessions complete with

Fall Goodies
and
Fresh Apple Cider!

Your session will include your own private online gallery of at least 5 images where you will be able to pick your favorite for your package. Your package will include an 8x10, 5x7, & set of 8 wallets ($205. value.. wow!) Each additional child will be $50 for their package.. so the more the merrier!

FREE Give-A-Way!!!
To the first person to call or email -
a complimentary Spooktacular Mini Session for your little one!
Who will be first??
CONGRATULATIONS TO BARBARA R. -- I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE LYDIA IN HER COSTUME!!


OK.. one more give-a-way.. just because FALL IS MY FAVORITE!
This is my all time favorite fall treat from Williams-Sonoma

I will be giving one away to someone who leaves me
a comment
I will be doing a drawing on Friday for 1 person to win a
Williams Sonoma Caramel Apple, but you have to comment to enter!
It will be delivered from Williams Sonoma some time next week.. so hurry up and leave me a comment!

~Libby

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love caramel apples, this is a great idea. Do more of these. I wish we were closer so you could take pictures of my boys in their power ranger costumes. Wouldn't that be fab????

carrie-EMAPhotography said...

Looks great girl! I need you to do my ad's!

Whitney said...

add my name to the bowl! ( : thanks, Libby, for this great offer and for sharing your beautiful photos with us! love you!

Anonymous said...

Now isn't that just the cleverest fall giveaway! Yum! What an adorable little cowgirl - good with the lasso, too!

Laurie said...

Wish I were closer so you could photograph my little Guate Princess!

Anonymous said...

Count me in on the apple drawing. They look yummy!! I'm calling tomorrow to book a regular session with all three babies! See you soon.

Amy said...

Libby

We are back from Guatemala with our little princess. We would love to get together with you and Tim. Have a great day.
Amy Moore

Anonymous said...

Libby - I check your site daily and love seeing your photos! I can't wait to see more photos from your Halloween Special!

Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Makes me ready for fall. Love the ad with your little cowgirl!

Who's Sweet On You? said...

Do those look ooey gooey yummolicious or what!!!! They look so worth the having to pick it out of your teeth after you gobble it up, lol!

Dawn said...

Sage is sooooo cute, and those apples look so yummy! Wish I was closer to come in for a shoot!!!

Melissa said...

OMGoodness! never tried those, but they look Fab.. Wish you were close enough to photography my 2 little ones this year. I am going to have a pebbles and a bam bam lol

Becca said...

Oh I want in on this sweet give-a-way!! :)
I love your ad for the mini-sessions!

Becca

Barbara said...

Please put my name in the drawing! What wonderful ideas - the apple give-away and the spooktacular mini sessions!

-Barbara R

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea. Fall is my favorite season too. Sage looks way to natural with that lasso. Very creative ad.
Kelli

Melinda Bunker said...

Great idea Libby- How fun! :)
XOXO,
Melinda

jamestownboys said...

What a great idea for costume pictures!!!
Your work is fabulous!

Beth

Jaime said...

Woohoo!! those look good!
I may have to take a long drive and take advantage of your awesome halloween package!

Anonymous said...

hey libby
i miss yall so incredibly much:(
i cant wait to see sullivan at the fall retreat!! well i definately think that we should get together sometime!!! hope to see you soon! lurve you

alex

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.