Thursday, January 24, 2008

We have a winner!




We have a winner for our contest!

The first winner is the beautiful Judy Dickson.
Judy, be watching for your Williams-Sonoma items to be delivered to your door very soon!!

The child winner is the adorable little Bren.
Bren, get ready to go to Build-a-Bear and make the bear of your choice!!

Congratulations to you both & be watching for more contests coming soon.

Still have spots open for the Valentine's Sessions February 4 & 5. These are going to be
lots of fun for the kids - check out the ad below for these sessions.

Also, check out this gorgeous girl.. Austen.
She is getting read to participate in a pageant - Good luck, Austen!


~Libby

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I won!!!! I won!!!!! I never win anything! Thank you, sweet little Libby!!!! Keep em comin!! Austen is beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE these

Tara said...

I am so excited about taking pictures with my dad at the banquet...especially since you are the photographer!!! You are awesome!

Summer said...

Austen looks soooooo beautiful! She is such an incredible girl. I hope she wins! And also I think those pictures of Tim and Sage are so wonderful. You are one of a kind, Libby!!!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.