Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Cute little Cowboy!


Isn't this little cowboy adorable?? Dylan & Sonya, it was wonderful meeting you both.
Dylan, you were so much fun and those chocolate eyes are to die for!!
Sonya, you are going to have an incredibly hard time choosing from your gallery-
I wanted to post more, but am trying to limit my sneak peak to just one.

I am finishing orders from the Daddy/Daughter Banquet that was sooo much fun.
Thank you so much to all the Daddy/Daughter pairs who let me take their portraits.
I will be posting some from that evening once I get some releases signed.

~Libby

3 comments:

Sonya McCall said...

Isn't he a cutie! Thanks so much for being so patient with him - he can be a handful and you just went with it. Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

Thanks again,

Sonya

Whitney said...

The little boy is so cute! I love your pictures as always.

Anonymous said...

What a cowboy! Those eyes pop! You sure know how to get the best of your subjects captured for lifetime memories!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.