Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Birthday, Lola!!





One of the most amazing parts of my work, is watching children grow. It seems like just yesterday Lola was in for her newborn portraits, it has been a real treat to watch her grow into such a fun little toddler. She is mobile and toddles around and speaks this little jibberish that is hilarious to listen to. She kept saying, "See me?, See me?" and I kept saying, "yes, Lola, I see you!!" So, here are a few of her fun 1 year session.. Lola, now everyone sees you! I know that will make her so happy!
Enjoy Lola's pictures.. I tried hard to limit it to just one, but was unsuccessful. I am saving the polka dot cake ones for her gallery, though!

~Libby

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! What a doll!!! These pictures are once again to die for!!! What an artist you are!

Anonymous said...

Hey Libby!

All I can say is you've done it once again!!! We absolutely LOVE the pictures and can't wait to see the rest. I showed them to Lola and guess what she said....See Me! We had a great time and thanks so much for making it really special!

Sheri

Anonymous said...

Wow! Lola is adorable! Happy Birthday, Lola. I would love to see the rest of her pictures. They could be on the cover of any baby magazine!

Melinda Bunker said...

She is beautiful Libby and your shots are fabulous! I LOVE the second one the best...stunning!
Melinda

Anonymous said...

Libby, these are just precious. Lola will cherish these forever I am sure. I cannot wait for Paran's one year pics! It's coming up in April!!! See you soon.
Dina

Pure Expressions said...

Libby, WOW!! Your work is just so amazing and inspiring!!

Lindsey

Anonymous said...

Oh Libby, what can I say...As you already know, I have the most beautiful grandchildren in the world. (sorry all you grandmothers). These are adorable. I am so grateful for you and the beautiful work you do. Love you bunches.

BH

Anonymous said...

Libby, These are perfect! What a beautiful niece I have! She makes me want another baby! (sorda!) Incredible job as usual.
Beverly

Laurie said...

OMG how adorable! Just beautiful. I can't wait until it's my turn!

Karla said...

Libby you are so talented! You definitely have a gift for capturing true personality in your photographs!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.