Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mother's Day & Isn't she lovely?





Happy Mother's Day to all Mother's! I hope that your day was as wonderful as mine was! I added a photo of our day at the top of this blog.. we got to drive along the Blue Ridge Parkway and enjoy the beauty of our mountains - which we take for granted way too often. It was one of the greatest days of my life spending time with my best friend(husband) and children without any interruption. *sigh* If every day could be like this :)
Ally B (one of my faithful commenters :) ) came in for her formal portraits with her parents. She looked just beautiful and I could tell she was quite excited about her formal event. Hope you had a great time!

-Libby

6 comments:

Mary said...

Ally certainly is pretty! What a beautiful girl!

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a great Mother's Day! You deserve it. The formal pictures are beautiful. Lovely family.

Anonymous said...

thanks for doing the pics for me!! i had a great time at formal!! you are awesome!!!


allyb

Anonymous said...

Those pictures of Alex are so pretty....You are so amazing!!! I love ya bunches!!!

-Caitlin T.-

Autumnn said...

I love theses pics!!! they are amazing!! Great job!! Love ya tons
Autumnn

Anonymous said...

Libby --

God has given you such an awesome talent!! All of these photos are soooo incredible..... I can't wait to get back up there and have our family portrait updated.....

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.