Thursday, May 31, 2007

Scrumptious!!



I love this portrait of Grayson being held by his wonderful grandparents!!



...Scrumptious is the first word that comes to mind when I think of this baby! He is 5 weeks old and I predict he will walk at 9 months. He has the strongest legs I have ever seen for a month old baby. He was quite the trooper when it came to his very first photo shoot - I heard one little cry out of him and that was just to tell us he was a little hungry. Tara, you are a wonderful mommy and you have EXCELLENT taste in textures & blankets & baby accessories *I will shop at your baby boutique when you open one* (just a little hint). Tom & Sandy, it was my pleasure to meet you both and you were wonderful with Grayson! Sandy, you can come be my assistant anytime! :) I will be by to visit your Boutique very soon!

There are a few summer appointments left... please call if you are interested in setting up a summer appointment. It is a perfect time to get the kids picture taken since they will all be home from school!
**First person to book an appointment after this posting receives a complimentary session. (no session fee will be charged)
658-9346
**UPDATE- Cindy Thomasson wasted no time in calling and won the FREE SESSION - can't wait to meet you & your family in June!

~Libby

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures of an adorable baby! Great photography - love them!

Anonymous said...

Libby you are so talented. These baby photos are to die for. I wish I could have had pictures of my kids like this.

Anonymous said...

Libby you are amazing! This is all I have ever wanted... You are such a blessing. Thank you for a wonderful morning moment!

Tara Kilgore

Anonymous said...

Libby, I love love love these! They are the sweetest little baby pictures! You really capture something in every newborn, and he is just adorable, what a perfect looking baby! That's great that the grandparents had the opportunity to be there and share in his first photo shoot! I just love all of the portraits!

Bellas Collage Photography said...

Lovely,and what a perfect little baby :-)
~*~Cristy~*~

Anonymous said...

I just viewed the photos of Grayson. They are beautiful. Thank God for little miracle's and your wonderful work.

Mari said...

JUST gorgeous Libby. He is a gorgeous baby! LOVE your work Libby

Anonymous said...

Your artistic talent is brilliant! The only thing that is difficult is how to select favorites when they are ALL so beautiful!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.