Saturday, May 19, 2007

Making Memories..






Today was a perfect Saturday.. lots of sun and fun with my family. Sullivan had a couple of friends over and we spent some time in the studio making memories for them. I had a hard time getting a shot of them when they weren't dying laughing! I love these girls like they were my own daughters, they are sweet and fun and just great to be around! I hope you come back and visit soon. I really wanted to put the "pet" pictures and the "Abercrombie models" pictures, but will just have to settle for the bunny ears :) You are both beautiful girls inside & out and I love you!

Libby

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! what a day thats the hardest ive laughed in a LONG time evry little thing was funny from sitting behond the bush in some random persons yard or tracing ourselves with the sidewalk chalk my my what a day.

-SuLLIvaN bRaDY

Anonymous said...

first of all i wanted to say these pictures are great and secondly that was th most fn day i have had in a long time i cant remember the last time i laughed that hard adn that long! i almost dyed laughing litterally and hte funny thing is i didnt even know what it was about! and libby i love you to!!!!!
-kelsey belle moldrup

Heather said...

Oh wow, this looks like LOADS of fun! Super shots...

Anonymous said...

Oh that looks like you all had so much FUN! I am sure you made some memories...and of course, as always, great photography Libby! Sullivan is all grown up, and looks like he's got some great friends! Love you all! Nicole

Mari said...

Libby, you just have a way with capturing soemones spirit.. I LOVE these!!

Mari

Bellas Collage Photography said...

LOOOOVE them it sure looks like it was a blast from start to finish

~*~Cristy~*~

Whitney said...

Sullivan's so grown up and cute. I missthe boys so much. I love the pictures. The bunny pictures are fun.

Mary said...

These are fabulous shots. The girls are beautiful and your son is so handsome! Great job!!!!!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.