Tuesday, August 12, 2008

4 days old.




Introducing baby Micah.
He was in yesterday for his newborn session and as sweet as can be. He slept and slept and let us get lots of fun poses. Newborns curl up and sleep so good especially when they come in under a week old. Hint, Hint.. if you are thinking about newborn shots- call me as soon as your little one arrives and we will get you in the studio during the first week.
It is a relaxing time for mom (dad does have to work a bit, but not too much).
We have lite hor dourves & take as many breaks as we need.
All of my newborn clients are so glad they have these done- this tiny little newborn phase goes by so fast.

On a side note, I can't believe that my kids go back to school this week! Where has the summer gone? We have been incredibly busy and I have slacked on blogging.
I am vowing to do better. I have had so many people ask when I am going to post our underwater photos-

I.will.post.underwater.portraits.tomorrow.
There I said it and I WILL post my contest (free give·a·way) tomorrow.

Until tomorrow-
~Libby

10 comments:

Laura said...

so sweet!
love the one with the hat

Tara said...

i love love love love them!! little tiny heiny is the cutest!! :) how blessed they are to have YOU taking these pictures. Love ya!

Mary said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh, love the little baby!!! These are gorgeous shots Libby!!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures and beautiful baby boy. Wish you were in MO to take pictures of my kids. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

These parents have such a gift to have such incredible newborn shots! I must admit, I'm a little jealous not to have them of my babies. Those days fly by, and it's such a great idea to capture them like this. Bravo, Libby!

Ouida said...

I am impressed with all your photography...but I absolutely love the "snow" shoot...how inventive and how special! What a gift you have...and what a gift of hope from God is another beautiful baby in this world!

Pure Expressions said...

Libby, these are sooo cute!! LOVE LOVE that hat too, where did you get it?? Can't wait to see your underwater pictures!

Lindsey

Karla said...

I love them all!! Little John Wayne Heiny (had to do it for Jeremy!) is the cutest baby and they are blessed to have a friend like you! Love ya!

Jeremy Heiny said...

Words cannot express how excited I am to have these pictures Libby! You are truly incredible - what a gift! I'm on pins and needles to see the rest. =) Love ya bunches!

Dena_Sorensen said...

These are beautiful!! What a sweet little baby. Nice work Libby.

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.