Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sage being Sage.



It seems like lately every time I look at Sage, she is changing. I am so proud as she is growing into this lovely little lady, but I savor every moment of her "little girliness".
One of her favorite things to do right now is "pretend cook", so we brought
her PBK little kitchen into the studio to capture this stage of her life.
She was cooking up something delish for us to "taste" & it was quite scrumptious!
I have a huge addiction for the clothes she is wearing- so girly, twirly, & textury.
If you love them, too, you need to mark your calendars for October 3
when I will be hosting a Matilda Jane trunk show.
It will be a day full of fun and you are welcome to bring your little girls to try things on &
have their complimentary picture taken.
Please email or call if you are interested in coming.

~Libby

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now if you don't think that is a precious little girl, you are definitely in another world! Sage, you are beautiful! Love you so much.

Mari said...

She is indeed precious! We get plenty of "tasty" dishes here too from Chloe. I'd bet they'd have a BLAST playing kitchen together. LOVE the photos Libby!

Mary said...

Oh man, I'd be interested in coming!!!!! Maybe Sage could whip up something for me? ;)

Unknown said...

Libby,
I love seeing pictures of sage (and the boys)!!! I love that little kitchen, how adorable is that? And it makes great pictures too! Thank you for commenting on my blog. Check back often I hope to update it a lot more! Love ya,
Nicole*

Anonymous said...

hey libby!!! i love these pics!!! they are AWESOME!! i cant believe how big she is getting!! love ya'll!!

allyb

Summer said...

Ohhhhh I am crazy about her clothes, I've always wondered where they came from. They are gorgeous. That is so precious that she's into cooking - she'll be a wonderful little chef. I can't believe how big she's getting. It really, really flies by.

We love you guys!!!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.