Monday, November 19, 2007

And the winner is.....

I know, I know.... I am soooo late and I am so sorry, but had to run to Greenville today to pick up my mom from the airport and her flight was delayed!

So.. we just did the drawing.. the adult was picked by Sullivan and the child's by Sage. Totally random drawing and witnessed by the entire family

these are the winners

The winner of the All Clad Slow Cooker from Williams Sonoma is:

Ashley Jarvis
"I am thankful for my wondeful husband and a loving family! And my good friend Libby!"
11/12/2007 4:36 PM

The winner of the Williams Sonoma custom child's apron & Gingerbread spatula is

Campbell Brown
"Campbell is thankful for God letting her have a birthday and her bitty baby twins!"
11/18/2007 2:01 PM

Thank you to everyone for their participation and their awesome comments!!
Keep checking back for contests, too!

~Libby

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited!!! Thank you so much Libby! I'm sorry you lost Beverly! Maybe I will cook you dinner sometime! Love you both!!!

Anonymous said...

OK Ashley, I jinxed this on Sunday! Now remember our deal...If you win, you have to give me the slow cooker and I buy you one for your fourth baby's shower gift. You won't really need it until then, anyway. Just think of all those mouths I have to feed! Who are you kidding, you won't eay anything but pizza and burgers anyway! Sorry, Libby...I am being a sore loser right here in public on your blog. I'll be good!

Anonymous said...

Libby,
Campbell is very excited about her apron, you know how she loves to help out in the kitchen!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving and we can't wait until Sunday!!!
Carrie

Summer said...

How sweet, I know that Campbell will love the apron and spatula!!! :)

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.