Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Gorgeous family.. inside & out!



One of the many benefits of being a photographer is meeting wonderful people and this family was no exception.. they were wonderful and tons of fun. I am tempted to put more of their session on here, but I have to give them something to look forward to.
Bob & Tracy it was a pleasure meeting you and working with your family- your girls are amazingly well behaved & well mannered - what wonderful parents you are.
Tracy - you are and will continue to be in our prayers!

I can't believe that Holiday sessions are winding down and I am almost finished for the year. Where has 2007 gone?
I am completely BOOKED for the rest of the year and looking forward to having
some family days off in December.
I have NEW BACKDROPS coming in January and I am already booking
appointments through January.

CONTEST STARTS FRIDAY
(keep checking back for details)

~Libby

2 comments:

Tara said...

Thanks for dinner on Friday! We had a great time. Fabulous pictures of Tracy's family. Thank you for sharing!

Tara

Anonymous said...

Where is the contest??? These pictures are fabulous. Thank you for being so passionate about your job.

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.