Thursday, November 01, 2007

Seth & Selah.. can 't get much cuter!!








Seth & Selah.. I had so much fun with you 2 in the studio. You are such great kids & I seriously canot wait until you come back again! Tabitha, you are an amazing mom. These 2 did every different pose without complaint and were so good at the kind of smile I was looking for. We got it down to where all I would say is 1(no smile) 2(little smile) or 3(laughing smile) and they would do it perfectly!
You both make me fall in love with my job all over again!

I am down to my last 2 openings for the Holidays- I can't believe how fast these months are flying by! Wow! My family is gearing up for Thanksgiving, we are trying to savor every moment that is leading up to it. Thanksgiving is such a great time to put everything into perspective and reflect on how we are so blessed and thankful!

~Libby

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Libby, what beautiful shots and what beautiful kids!! Your work is stunning as always! Gotta run...I have to make my final selections from your amazing gallery.

Anonymous said...

Forgot to leave my name on the comment..It was Dina!!!!

Anonymous said...

Once again you have done it, Libby. You captured that timeless look in these photos. I can't believe your clients can narrow their choices down--they are all so good. Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Seth and Selah are the cutest kids at North Asheville Christian and you captured that so beautifully!!! Those pictures are sooo cute.
Love you,
Caitlin

Mari said...

WOW!! What a couple of GORGEOUS children!! Mom is so beautiful! Amazing captures as always Libby!

Anonymous said...

These are prize winning portraits! They need to be on the covers of childrens magazines. Gorgeous!!!!

Anonymous said...

Libby,
This has been one of our most memorable experiences for my children and I to date!! For some reason pictures are so special and bring out such an array of feelings! Being a single mom has it's days where I question if I will make it through to the next - YET, I wouldn't trade my life with anyone!! The little angels that God gave me (the world calls children) have been captured in such a simple yet profound way that is breathtaking! Thank you for your amazing passion and the way you use a camera to minister to so many! We love you guys!
PS we are so glad your family is at BBC!
Love "The Scott's"

Beverly said...

I am in love with these kids...thay are gorgeous and you have captured them perfectly. I haven't see Tabitha since they were babies. She has been blessed with two little dolls!
Beverly

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.