Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Look at those eyes!!







Isn't my new little buddy "Sierra" so adorable? She has grown up so much from just a few months ago when she was in. She loved the camera and zipped right through her session like a pro. She told me everything she wants for her 3rd birthday coming up and even sang me her "ABC's". I had to feature you on my blog tonight, Sierra! You made my day.

Ok next are some of my boys... this is what I get when I ask nicely for them to let me get "just one good picture". I love being the mom of 3 boys & 1 princess - wouldn't trade it for anything!
I think I need to hire a photographer to take my kids picture so they turn out better.. ha!

Don't forget.. I will be posting a contest on Friday... and will be posting a blog every day this week- so keep checking back!

~Libby

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss those boys so much. Please come see me!!! Libby, these pictures are second to none!!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are definitely good looking young men!! I can't wait to see you in a few days. The haircuts are so cool!

Anonymous said...

The pictures of the boys are awesome! I miss them all so much! You have got the greatest kids and they are lucky to have such a great mom! I love you guys!

Anonymous said...

i was just looking at these pics and i like just about started crying!! i miss yall like crazy and hope to see you soon!!! kristina says hey!!! but i love you so much!! tell everyone i say hey!!

bye
~ALLYB~

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer you will not be able to access the blog. A different search engine(Sarari, Firefox, etc.) will have to be used. Please visit
http://www.LibbyBradyPhotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.